At MDS, we assist clients in identifying health, safety and environmental issues and establishing management programmes that ensure continuous improvement, demonstrate due diligence and optimize investments. Our programmes and strategies which are geared specifically to address clients’ needs and objectives ranges from fine-tuning existing procedures to developing new Health, Safety & Environmental Management Systems. In doing this, each client and each situation is different to us.
Hence we are always ready to adapt any of our services/products to a client’s need or develop new ones. Some of these services/products incorporate tailored training courses. Our services/products are described below:.
- Training, Capacity Building and Manpower Development
- Environmental Studies (Impact Assessment, Auditing, Post Impact Assessment of Environmental Damages, Seabed Survey/Sampling and Analysis)
- Air Quality and Noise Level Monitoring
- Soil Studies
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Envionment-Oriented Cost Management (EoCM)
- Development of Good House Keeping Measures
- Environmental and Social Management and Benchmarking
- Corperate HSE Strategy and Policy Development
- Waste Management
- Environmental Management System (ISO Standards)
- Occupational Hazards & Risk Exposure Identification & Assessment
- Fire & Safety Emergency & Contingency Response Planning and Management
- Site Assessment, Reclamation and Remediation
- HSE Selection & Recruitment
- Social Safeguards Consultancy & Management
- Community Relations/Consultation
- Marketing of Absorbent Products & Safety Gears.